Deborah looks after all aspects of our Premises and Facilities function and is involved in Marketing and Personnel / Training.
Deborah attained Graduate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and has extensive experience in Personnel/Training and Administration having worked in London in independent television and advertising and in Petersfield in publishing and event management prior to joining MacDonald Oates in 2001.
Deborah enjoys reading, theatre, cinema, live bands, trying out new recipes and learning to play the guitar and ukulele.
T: 01730 268211
Position: Office Manager
Qualifications: Graduate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Expertise: Administration, Personnel and Training
- PUAD 2015 a great success!, 14 Jul 2015 in Announcements&Charity&Events
- Victoria’s Promise Coffee Morning Success, 25 Mar 2015 in Charity
- Further growth for the Firm’s Residential Property Team, 23 Mar 2015 in Announcements
- Further growth at MacDonald Oates as a new solicitor joins the firm…, 01 Dec 2014 in Announcements
- New Workplace Mediation Service, 20 Nov 2014 in Announcements
- A New Solicitor Joins the Family Team, 06 Nov 2014 in Uncategorized
- New Solicitor in Wills, Trusts and Probate Department, 08 Sep 2014 in Announcements
- New Partner at Petersfield, 14 Aug 2014 in Announcements
- MIAMS: Mediation information and Assessment Meetings, 10 Feb 2014 in Announcements
- Breakfast Briefing – “Managing a Fair Dismissal”, 12 Jun 2013 in Announcements&Events