Our focus is to offer a practical and efficient service which is tailored to our clients’ needs.
On behalf of developers, we can deal with all aspects involved in transactions including planning, advising on restrictive covenants, dealing with funding arrangements and plot sales. By combining our specialist technical knowledge with commercial awareness we are able to add value to the transactions we work on.
Our Commercial Property team has a wealth of experience in dealing with all types of commercial premises, ranging from public houses and restaurants to GPs, dentists and vet’s surgeries, shops, offices and industrial units. We have considerable expertise of dealing with high value commercial property transactions.
In particular, we offer specialist advice and support in the following areas:-
- Acquisition and disposal of investment properties
- Advice on leases, including taking or granting a lease
- Refinancing and borrowing
- Tenancy Agreements
- Rights of way and easement issues
- Agricultural property transactions
- Properties held in Self-Invested Personal Pension Schemes (SIPPs) whether acting on behalf of the pension provider or the tenants
What our clients say…
Mrs Dunn has always been a very professional and friendly support to me during lengthy transactions. I appreciate her help very much.