Employment Law Retainer
What is it?
A contract with us to provide you with employment law and HR advice over the fixed period of a year with extra benefits included
What does it cover?
- Access to Solicitors, specialising in employment law, by phone, email or in writing during normal business hours (9.00 am to 5.30 pm)
- Advice by phone, email or in writing on employment law advice and related HR enquiries
- Advice by Solicitors on workplace disputes up to issue of proceedings, or offer of a Settlement Agreement
- Advice by Solicitors on restrictive covenants up to issue of proceedings
- Free initial audit of employment law documentation, which includes;
- Contracts of Employment
- Policies and Procedures
- Director Service Agreements
- Benefit from a blended hourly rate for employment law work outside the retainer
- Access to all MacDonald Oates events for free
Why is it cost effective and reassuring for my business?
We have many years of experience and are qualified Solicitors. When you have a query you can give us a call and feel reassured that you are getting the right advice for you. You also don’t need to worry about the length and cost of the advice as it is already covered.
You will deal with one Solicitor, with support from the team as required, so you never feel you have to repeat your concerns over and over, and you deal with someone who knows you, knows the law and knows your business.
What does it cost?
The cost of the yearly retainer (the Retainer Fee) is spread out over 12 monthly payments. The Retainer Fee can be tailored to meet your needs and also depends on the size and nature of your business, as this will dictate the extent to which you may require our services.
How do I find out more?
To find out if this could work for your business, please contact Linda Wilson on 01730 268211 and she would be happy to answer any queries. Alternatively, you can fill in a form which gives us some background to your business so we are able to discuss with you an appropriate Retainer Fee.
What our clients say…
“[The Company] has worked with Linda Wilson for many years in the delivery of employment law seminars to our clients and more recently I signed the business into an employment law retainer. Under this agreement, Linda gives us unlimited employment law advice, a health check of all our policies and procedures and our relationship with Linda has been a mutually positive one. Fortunately I have only had to refer one significant matter to Linda and I was thoroughly confident in her advice. It’s wonderful to work with a partner who is highly knowledgeable and, most importantly, down to earth. “