Employment Law services for Individuals
When you are unhappy at work and feeling unfairly treated, the amount of employment legislation and procedure can appear intimidating. We can help you know where you stand so you feel able to make an informed decision on what to do next.
We have many years experience on advising individuals and businesses on employment law issues. We can help you on any employment query, including:
- Contractual issues including post-termination clauses
- Trying to settle a dispute or a proposed Settlement Agreement
- Disciplinary and Grievance Hearings
- Redundancy and changes in the workplace, including TUPE.
- Potential claims in the Court or Tribunal
- Discrimination and harassment
- Exiting the business as a Director, including issues such as shares
We lead on client service so please do contact us to see how we can help you. Please either send us an email or give us a call. Our contact details are below.
For more helpful information, please look under our news items for legal updates, or below at our table on the current compensation limits and other information.