Emily is an Associate in the Family Department at Petersfield.
Emily specialises in family law, including advising on:
- Division of finances for both married and unmarried couples
- Children arrangements
- Domestic abuse
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
Emily studied Law at Exeter University, completing the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law.
Emily trained at Herrington & Carmichael LLP and moved to Crisp & Co in 2012 in order to specialise in family law, joining MacDonald Oates LLP family law team in 2014.
In her spare time Emily enjoys travelling, reading and cooking. She is currently developing her mountain biking skills, slowly but surely.
“Emily’s professionalism was excellent from start to finish of the matter. Thank you”
- I’m going through a difficult separation: why not share it on facebook?, 07 Mar 2018 in family&Legal Updates
- New Specialist Divorce Financial Courts, 07 Dec 2017 in family&Legal Updates
- I own a business with my spouse and we are separating: what do we do?, 11 Oct 2017 in family&Legal Updates
- Does Divorce or a relationship breakdown have to be a battle?, 20 Oct 2016 in Announcements&family
- Are you getting married and considering a pre-nuptial agreement?, 25 Feb 2016 in family&Legal Updates
- New Year, New Start?, 08 Feb 2016 in family&Legal Updates