Open. Responsible. Fair. These are our core values, which we all share and apply to every aspect of our business. We aim to be open, responsible and fair in how we treat each other, and the way we work with you, whether you are a private or commercial client.
Our core values are also reflected in the way we work with our local community. We sponsor and support a number of local organisations (e.g. PUAD, Petersfield Youth Theatre, and MADhurst) and have a dedicated charity committee set up to raise funds for our charity of the year, which this year is Fitzroy.
Commitment to Client Service Charter.
In line with our Values above, we have a commitment to client service and are committed to providing you with the best possible service, tailored to your individual needs
- Assign a dedicated, specialist lawyer to handle your case.
- Ensure that our staff are approachable and accessible to you.
- Listen to your concerns, understand your matter and provide you with practical solutions.
- Advise you in clear terms.
- Progress your case in a timely manner.
- Respond promptly to your enquiries.
- Make you aware of and keep you updated as to costs involved.
- Ask you for your feedback on our service to you and respond to that.
- Be Open, Responsible and Fair in our dealings with you.
Please see here for more information on our Commitment to Client Service.