Employment Law Retainer – ELR
What is it?
Specialist employment law advice and HR advice provided by lawyers for a fixed fee, allowing you to spread the cost. No gimmicks, no hidden charges – it is what it says it is – an Employment Law Retainer.
The retainer lasts for 12 months and you can then choose whether you wish to renew.
What does it cover?
- Access to Solicitors, specialising in employment law, by phone, email or in writing during normal business hours (9.00 am to 5.30 pm)
- Advice by phone, email or in writing on employment law advice and related HR enquiries
- Advice by Solicitors on workplace disputes up to issue of proceedings, or offer of a Settlement Agreement
- Advice by Solicitors on restrictive covenants up to issue of proceedings
- Free initial audit of employment law
documentation, which includes;
- Contracts of Employment
- Policies and Procedures
- Director Service Agreements
- Benefit from a reduced hourly rate for employment law work outside the retainer
Why is it cost effective and reassuring for my business?
We have many years of experience in employment law and HR and are qualified Solicitors. When you have a query, you can give us a call or email and feel reassured that you are getting the right legal advice for you.
You do not need to consider the length and cost of the advice as it is already covered under the retainer.
You will deal with one Solicitor, with support from the team as required, so you never feel you have to repeat your concerns over and over to different individuals.
We can work alongside an existing HR team or assist managers and leaders when required.
What does it cost?
The cost of the yearly retainer (the Retainer Fee) is spread out over 12 monthly payments. The Retainer Fee can be tailored to meet your needs and also depends on the size and nature of your business, as this will dictate the extent to which you may require our services.
How do I find out more?
To find out if this could work for your business, please contact Linda Wilson on 01730 268211 and she would be happy to answer any queries. Alternatively, you can fill in this form and email it to us. This gives us some background to your business so we are able to discuss with you an appropriate Retainer Fee and send you further details.