Tag: FAQs

Typical English terraced houses in West Hampstead, London
20th November 2017

I have sold privately without an estate agent, what needs to happen to start the process? Both parties will need to instruct a solicitor or conveyancer and pass on their details, in order to get the process started. You will need to ...